“Hanging container “DELFIN” for collecting of floating waste”
- Collecting of floating waste in harbors and small bays.
- Simple mounting of a container to any small vessel.
- Phase I – immersing movable perforated networks a few centimeters under the water surface,
- Phase II – collecting of all kinds of floating waste,
- Phase III – raising to the platform and dripping,
- Phase IV – discharge of collected waste to a dump.
- A simple and cheap way which provides a high serial production
It is not necessary to train operators in particular.
Business intention: I gives the free right to use this model.